Thursday, November 25, 2010

What Else Besides Herpes Is Cold Sores Caused By

My life sucks.

That happens to me ?!?!?! When I think all will be normal and they pass the damn things smoked.
the net I do not feel like before, everything is very different.
To start it from my parents, I move an other than that it was very sudden, but because I had people help me.
Then my "best friends" prefer to live as pure old whores veintialgo and celebration. Apart from that turnip are put super pedas .... Bone
that sucks ..... How many fucking years think they have. My sister was peda for first time at 16 and they have 14 years.
In case divulging things like a nice catch up cap and go with all the old wilas that they stop in front. Anyway
they preferred that their friends who are alike. Without being hypocritical mega including the bride and groom get off each other and remain friends: D NO MAMES.
Well the point is that they are bullshit or not mothers weird because I lived all my life with them and I'm weird for that, that we no longer have anything to talk about them and that not interested in same. Then Eli
callus Rain (his horse). The poor is super screwed up and not see her in 15 days and I do not like ANYTHING! And if he stayed in snow and I can not go visit: (
These days I stayed with Ana SofĂ­ay the truth that makes me feel strange, because I have only been 3 months of knowing and I'm with every day. His attitude is very heavy and capricious. If you do not do what she wants to be angry and not talking to you. that immature. But do not blame the truth is mental what with his family. Only someday I hope to know it better and deal with it.
Salvador. Mtama. Since I speak is all even more rare. I understand in many ways but it is abrupt.
do not know if I am very tall and treats me like a child bully. : (So are jijos of Pesha girl!

I love Crystal Castles. And The Radio Dept.

number is already navidaaaaa '! Then I do a publication that. What I think it will not be the same.


... HOLY SHIT!




love this song!
reminds me reminisce wrong (do not ask)

morning I'm leaving because I have school ... and I have to expose in English: D

There we smell!

0 comments:

Post a Comment