Thursday, November 18, 2010

Television Schedule Vietnam

Change look!

yeahhhh makeover for my LJ!
now, instead of an innocent blue, have red Muahahahaha diabólicoooo!
ummm ... all day to design and modify the HTML codes and those issues of truth gave me hungry ..... q Speaking of food ... Today I ate some super KUSHUFLYS (pa q as flayte). Aunq had delicacy, and I are spending a little effect MANJAR-VOMITING. Aunq still disgusts me to see things from delicacy in exes (like a cake dish or the like)
Guuu sounds and makes my stomach gruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
xD Ummm do not know if I change my avatar ... with a more reddish or so to combine .... q drawn by me, of course> w \u0026lt;
For the rest, just to confirm today again how well the law of attraction works well ... that will not talk, but anyway, it's good to know that this world is but an illusion.

Well, I better go to eat or else I'm starving and then I read and read and I loved the book q porq in a week and I have a test / proof of TT white dove

Byes ~> 3 \u0026lt; Uhh

0 comments:

Post a Comment