Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What House Hold Things I Can Masterbate With

li_ns4350 @ 2010-11-17T21: 31:00

now missing little holiday ... a month?
Apart from some details, things have gone fairly well
My part-time job is fun and for Christmas I will have as 60lukas: D
Ummm other than that I have not much fun q said ... nothing new apart from q after 2 months porfin updated my gallery (no scanner TT)
One of the only bad things have happened to me are q q in history without a group qede me (in truth q would be with other people, X , Y and Z. X
tobacco elsewhere, busy, doing things quite q then the beneficiary, porq in 2 days later would have gold in their hands. AY told him if he could be with them porq leave my old band to be with them and q He said yes and joined the group
Z. And I told him to tell X q q tabamos the 4 (porq were minimum 4 and maximum 5) and well, was completed on (Thursday).
Friday:
woke up with overwhelming fatigue ... the nose if it was true that by having eaten little the day before or from eating dish ... but to better explain my pain q I would say I spent an hour in the bathroom with nausea and everything ...
Well, then I would find q and not told we were Z q X and I with them, so besides q q X and Y formed another group (5), Z and I qedariamos alone .... How tragic story
q TT q At the end I have to do the job alone ... is alone or with low-Z and fellow contributors, we touched. Osea q we must expose and create a report of 4 of the same issue, but separately. Q alfinal
gather more problems uu q
The good news is I found the book had q wanted to read to months: "Illusions" by Richard Bach (my favorite author) = w =

Well, omit the other comments because I have vagrancy q, q I study history and little information gathered q ( I forgot the rest xD) Bye ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment