I made some changes pequeñisísimos LJ, barely noticeable. I do not know if it will be more orderly or messy ... at least I see it more messy xD. Now that I go away that damn advertising giant coming out soon xD ... Phew
in my day ... not very good. I even with my bad grades in chemistry ... It's amazing how many stupid things can go wrong one. If there were a contest of "who is wrong on the most stupid wea give him $ 1,000,000" then I would win. Porq was a bad formula (100-x) and not (x-100) and others .... q no see ... development was good, but hurry ... instead pressing X multiplication ... put + ... instead of splitting did not q question ... but instead of 125/120 = 104.2 or so, I gave 125/120 = 6.25 ... and the other q forget to multiply by 125 ...
Nor was a wonderful day in conversation and friends ... Being ignored, left behind. When q only once for not being near someone you're not with anyone ... Not to be heard, not have someone listen to you ... one would produce such profound and painful questions that even threaten to destroy their own ideas and values. One tight chest, a stabbing pain in my heart ... a terrible desire to mourn ... but of q good if nobody will listen, if no one will care ...
The other day I questioned: "If you have come to learn things on this physical plane of time-space, how come I have learning me if my mind reaches levels not understood by others? "
Well, my first thought:" do not presume "
then I turned around and hugged my pillow:" It's listening, I never listen to the last moment when the answer hit me almost xD "then I hid
in the savannas and when I left I felt suffocated, "he trusts
I closed my eyes:" He loved "
Now I realize ... there are so many things to learn. There are things you can only learn at this level of space-time, so I decided to join him. After all, you are always constantly learning. Everyone learns, everyone teaches.
Well, it look like I was missing a big way. At that hearing, has as it grows more you open your ears. As for love, love, my soul mate someone who will I learn and I will have the key to open your heart, and learn from me and have the key to open the mine, he'll find it when needed. Another thing to learn: patience. As time passes my patience increases. Patience and discipline. What worries me most is the trust ... I can trust in myself, but it takes a lot of trust in others. One is that when they have hurt so many times it is very difficult to trust others. The trouble is that if you do not learn to trust, can not learn other things, like love, like being patient, as listening. Everything is co-related.
I better go now ... I have English homework (Hallelujah, I'm doing something in English) and religion (A mini-essay on education in Chile, and best, method, etc.. I love it!)
I say goodbye for today hopefully things better and has to keep learning. ALWAYS. Bye ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment