Friday, December 3, 2010

Cheerleaders Getting It On

Not again!


there anything that bothers me: (The net is something like ... well something that is not my problem but it is there and it bothers me.

Well in a previous publication said that my BFF Eli was with this type (alien) Salvador and was so super strange, like I walk around with a cowboy: S Anyway they cut because Eli got bored of it. She likes those of action and this guy was slow and warm love forever .
When school started this year we started to talk to Salvador and then we're friends and joins the crew, even though poor burned eli not forgive for what he did. Total no such step, but when missing 2 weeks by baricela and were friends.
But especially These days Eli has been flirting and I know her very well, so I can not hide. All the while his lips and says that this sexy, and speaks so well ... as he speaks and that is rare.
Well that poor Eli put him there as asshole doing things that do not, but the bastard dog goes there after this wey pendejo.
EMPUTA ME! and there is the fart, not because it bothers me!
not want to be among the problem because I am like that brought the crew and I as the intermediary for these. Hehehelos
hate everybody. I'm misanthropic xDD Weno
over me!! Bye
is cuidaaaan!


whistles

0 comments:

Post a Comment