Finally some peace = w =
After the Storm (exams and dissertations!) Porfin I have a little time and the stress is gone!!
On Monday I gave my screen technology ... Oh god, I thought I would go wrong but I saved! On Tuesday, a control
math ... anyone know a simple formula for trinomial cube? xD
Although I have the maximum score for all exercises good (we were only two who had the top score). On Wednesday in the Physics lecture ... fucking teacher who puts things out in our files not to lecture (habíaq learned a few chips and the teacher took out a random and asked you, but ask the teacher had more than q .. . at least I knew uu) and maximum score again!
On Thursday, I mean today, I did a chemistry test, of which I could not study well to make the damn chemistry lab report. I guess that would explain how bad I was ... no, I do not think that is enough ... I was much worse than I had never been on a test chemistry! TT
My GPA will drop drastically TT
Then I got home and I am addicted to manga (porq and I caught up with my animes = D) and then happened to see FBD and there is an act! SMOC that is enough to brighten up my day (I also had aunq felix for q gave me my beautiful, holy history essay * w *... should write here - copy and paste -... no, better not, no one will read ... bone, is history uu)
And now waiting for about 15 minutes to go and do my homework (q really was in class activity but I was too lazy to do it ... are summaries! anyone can make them xD)
Ja nee ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment