angel_who_fall @ 2010-06-22T01:00:00
perhaps life is so arranged that if you are behind is something that can not forgive myself, it will sneak up behind you and cover again and again ...
and now even the thought that eased
and at night stopped coming dreams of the day ..
. ...................................
I do not remember the name of this game ... are reduced to ensure that someone asks a question, and the remaining one must answer this question
and somehow in the middle of a series of amusing questions which you baobab and what toys were especially loved as a child skipped a question on which all the thinking .. answered "no" and quickly returned to nenapryazhnomu - what now you're a fish Only here do not have to touch the dolphins .. because it is a beast.
only here .. from the conversation somehow managed to escape, but failed to emerge
question was .. Could you help a person to make the last step if krantets full ..
sort of question as being from the universe, human and personal values, but in many fragile, that if taken seriously at him to answer, then ask them to almost no sense, and ask it to others all the more ..
................................................. ...................
however, it is not about
but if you can stay with the person until the end?
when next you are no more than one (even though everyone knows that today will be the end ..) when it goes through even on the clock .. when your own loved one is infinitely painful, it is infinitely tired, but is fiercely resistant to the drug has to act, posed emergency doctor with the words "will soon be easy" because the window the blue sky and warm autumn day, but because what the hell I want to live ...
and you realize that your life is also on the edge, because your heart does rise / coup and cut off into the void, the brain is broken on 1000 hot flashes .. но улыбаешься, гладишь по голове, приносишь чай из вкусных листиков
неизвестная инъекция делает свое дело.. и из последних сил сквозь обрушивающийся туман Mom asked to call the doctor ..
I asked to wait for me ...
I did not have 10 minutes ..
I waited .. last breath was on my entrance into the room ...
but I was not around the 10 LAST MINUTES
I realize now that those 10 minutes saved me ...
only now I did not have NEAR the 10 THE LAST MINUTES
if you can stay with the person until the end? almost all said "yes" .. I could not and it does not fix
0 comments:
Post a Comment