q Ahh so long I do not say anything ... I'm not so motivated
rather'm not happy ...
Yesterday was a day of bad luck ... First, I forgot my pencil case where I had my keys. Second, that physical education classes fell and broke my knees hit first (sangre!!) Then hand (I have a pain or discomfort, but you will ... I guess) and then the face (bruising and swelling!). Third, that Chile was losing to Espanaye Second, bone is going to play against Brazil (noooo!! Dead ....) and fourth loans, which I ate a salad gave me atĂșny acidity (nauseas. .. dizziness know ... I guess that comes later.)
The good thing about this is that I brought a drawing of Tomoe-moe made by me (aunq q took it as a model came out in a chapter of Kamisama Hajimemashite)
rather'm not happy ...
Yesterday was a day of bad luck ... First, I forgot my pencil case where I had my keys. Second, that physical education classes fell and broke my knees hit first (sangre!!) Then hand (I have a pain or discomfort, but you will ... I guess) and then the face (bruising and swelling!). Third, that Chile was losing to Espanaye Second, bone is going to play against Brazil (noooo!! Dead ....) and fourth loans, which I ate a salad gave me atĂșny acidity (nauseas. .. dizziness know ... I guess that comes later.)
The good thing about this is that I brought a drawing of Tomoe-moe made by me (aunq q took it as a model came out in a chapter of Kamisama Hajimemashite)
0 comments:
Post a Comment