li_ns4350 @ 2010-06-04T18: 24:00
And passing here today ... umm might be this happy ... or maybe half moody ... all the same, better soreír right? = D
On the one hand, I'm happy because I got the highest score in Test history on the Russian Revolution, which many failed> w \u0026lt;
On the other hand, because I'm half descepcionada I could get me the best score in addition Handball uu and I stayed 2 hours and a half out of my house because I did not key and there was nobody ... Well ... I say ... emmm ... Ah, yes. Toy translating a very nice manga! q q I love no one translated sentence because I'm too lazy ami ... but I always do this when no versions esp ...
One day (far away) when I finish, I'll bring it here! Although not think anyone reads it ...
toy now seeing NANA (porfin I decided to see it) and then I'll write some truth ... not like I'm writing crap that nobody would read it ... or? Bye ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment