Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Internal Memory Error In Tally

...

Like every day, woke up late xD
The streets were empty and was the first day on the morning of long ago that there was no cue file.
Today at 7:30 AM started the match against Honduras, Chile.
I came to my classroom and everyone was sitting in a semicircle watching the game.
I sat down too. Slightly more
half of the first half, Chile scored the first goal (formerly porq 0 - 0)
all screamed and jumped and hit things and went around in circles saying, "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! VAMO
MIERDAAAA! VIVA CHILE, SHIT! GOLAAAZOOOOO! CHI CHI! LE, LE! CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE! VIVA CHILE! WUUUUU! "
something like that ... the other was all normal ... I guess xD. Referring to yesterday
integrates new family member. A San Bernardo Perineum blaquito and fat> or \u0026lt;! By now called "Eiru" or where it comes from that name, do not put me xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment