My statement today:
I get home from work
And you're still standing in your dressing gown
Well, What am i to do?
is one of my favorite songs''Black Star''sung by Eliza Lumley.
Yesterday and today I've been watching tutorials on youtube nail art, as I left the nails grow a bit and I like to decorate beautiful. Also because my collection of enamels has increased with a new family member Jafra in a beautiful burgundy color, which by the way I love it.
techniques will try to start simple as they are to apply one or two horizontal stripes over a base color. As there will still decide what colors I've painted the color makes a mometo pink base and a black crackle softly to finaizar with a layer of gloss. I liked the result so I'll leave me at least two days, after three hours rest and I hope I elegdo and the new design when writing back so dollars.
I leave you with this picture reminded me happiness.
0 comments:
Post a Comment