All is right, my dear (part 1)
Alone in a dark room, sure my sobs were heard in that lonely and cold aisle for not many seem to happen if not for obligation. Through the dark brown door and locked position, I was, inside these tubs with sliding door, my arms hugging my legs and my head resting lazily and without strength to the wall (something like a fetal position), tears were sliding slowly and silently down my cheeks, as the falling snow. Thursday, January 13, 2011
Physical Fitness Equipment Flex Tester
Reliving past memories in my bitter loneliness ese trauma que me dejó marcada, el recuerdo vívido del ayer que me invadía esa noche nublada, era ya una escena repetida una y otra vez como una película en replay.
Sentía un punzante dolor en el pecho, como si me aplastaran. Bueno, de todas formas deseaba morir, ser aplastada, atropellada, o el mismo suicidio eran buenas opciones para huir de esta vida miserablemente corrompida, pero me había jurado a mí misma soportar todos los pesares de la vida y cumplir mis metas, mis sueños, aprender lo que había venido to learn.
Many questions ran through my mind ... Who am I? Does anyone think of someone like me? Am I a horrible person? Does anyone care about me?
No. .. nobody cares ... nobody cares, nobody expected
Security was crying, hiding out there. All were engaged in something, but me.
I do not want to find me - find me
"I do not look - look for me
" Do not they realize - Realize me!
-No open the door - Open that door please ... So many contradictory thoughts
... Oh gee, do I have split personality?
Then I hear my name ... someone calls me ... are looking for me ...
The door slides open and the door of the tub ...
End of Part 1 Sad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment