Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One Piece Cool Wallpaper

zilac378 @ 2011-01-11T12:50:00

Hello My mantra today: He wants to yourself.

Today is a normal day like any other, and therefore I thank you can enjoy it. I imagine at the time that any person can not enjoy a moment alone and I'm sad because that would mean that you do not love yourself. is true and you know what I mean? that there is to know disfrtuar of these moments: reading a book, eating chocolate, enjoying the silence and remembering loved ones, those that are and those that are gone, which arrived from time to time and for now are strangers, your friends who remember you and that te mandan un e-mail o hablan por telefono solo para saber como estas, ya sabes, aquellos que olvidamos pero en cuanto los escuchas sabes que estan ahi para ti y recuerdas los momentos que tienen juntos.

Por eso doy gracias de poder disfrutar de estos momentos a solas donde recuerdo todo lo que me hace ser yo, con defecto y singularidades, como todos....

0 comments:

Post a Comment