Shalala ~
So it is! shalala>: 0! ok no xD ~ I'm happy for almost a week went the full song mugen yume no kanata \u0026lt;3 (see previous post xD) and am glad that my afternoon of that day \u0026lt;3. And now I remember why I play guitar, 'D! I have a guitar so it>: 3, a kona brand electric and acoustic electric x'D that is breaking OTL.
recently remembered old times with friends, at the time in which much more otaku now (: cU) and do many stupid things xD!, We were seriously sick in the head xD, uhh latest matches directly to times when we were traumatized and vocaloid hetalia ♥ ... Now we make fun of someone who just goes hetalia know x'D.
D is great! ~ If the name of a band! ~ So only 'D' xD, but this chila that band: 3, Asagi vocalist ... half-sung, but not ugly freak xD, and I think it's obvious that I'm writing stuff and just randoms.
Oh, school did not have classes on Wednesday! I hope: V, porke we'll go for a walk according ~ to a place where we went: V but the thing is to miss school! Ah ~
wii and as such no longer have to write to say goodbye: D Bye person>: D qe
Now I remember! ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment