friends for mafalda
Curious!
When I was little I had a great friend, your name, Mercedes.Teniamos a special relationship is look entendernos.Mi mother knew and told me it was like me, quiet and both tímidas.Fíjate! until my mother came to believe it was autism, and that did not speak at home. My shyness made me be.
We both took her hand without saying a word, it was as if we are so complementary that they no longer had to tell us anything. With one gesture at a glance we knew what we thought, what we wanted.
Years have passed and with it many things, she went on her way and I mine, but I remember much of it, sometimes you sleep well.
I feel sorry not to see us more often, I have always wanted to see it.
A year ago I saw her and went for a drink, we tell many things, but to say goodbye to her, I had a strange feeling, it was not what I expected, I felt silly with all that he had counted. Why
told him many things but the important thing I did not tell
and the fact is that much and need her by my side.
is a pity that the days pass so quickly and can not devote to the people who actually want.
0 comments:
Post a Comment