My daughter llevava many years asking for a single desire, of course they never told me it was, until a Luna appeared days.
Luna came to us on a hot summer day, we vacation in a beautiful village which I love
Jerez called the Marquis, where 60 years ago, my mother was born,
Well let us Noelia (my daughter) and I always go out to walk through the woods and that afternoon we had a destination
surprise saved,
llevava an hour or less walk when passing by a horse ranch, is
hacerca us a kitten about six months, until then I had a bit of fear
the cats do not know why, my daughter so happy, "mommy how cute", "mani I want it", I
of course it said it could not be, I work all day and poor taxes to be alone,
good we kept walking and the happy cat we still, we run, we stop, and the cat does the same thing
us, incredible no one is removed off the cat.
And here comes the bad time in the afternoon, going down a road it was getting dark and the poor animal
hacerca saw that a car and heard a meow very big blow. Imagine
my daughter, she began to mourn like mad and so embarrassed, I told him to wait that
vat to see what had happened to the cat, (and making me see the brave, and scary shit VAT)
the poor kitten was in the brambles, quietito, I went very slowly, until then
I was afraid, but I made my daughter's brave and put my hand on his head, poor
not be moved, I grabbed him and took him home to us the next day I took him to a vet for
looked if he had something wrong, but thank God he was only slightly singed tail and
course after that anyone told Noel not stayed us, since then I have
kitty, kitty named Luna instead. Noelia
One day he told me the secret that had been asking for so many years,
have a tiny kitten, since then I said to always ask the same desire again and again
because desires to end up satisfied.
She thinks so because he has 10 years, I think I wish it were true, that ye think?
0 comments:
Post a Comment