sonnoeli @ 2008-02-09T22: 58:00
There goes the last question from my daughter, as she washed her hair, it's funny but when you shower you can think all sorts of questions also gives you long to sing, and I love to listen, no one always see me smile and I wish I never grow up.
gothica "Mommy I can be when bigger?
apropos, I think it because it is disguised as a pirate and I painted the face type gothica and loved it.
I have told her when I grow up is what you want to be, as she is happy ..
Then I started to dry your hair, it is very long, loves and no one cut it, and begins to tell me that Granny (my mother), said yesterday that her mother was at 17 years and I was very young, and I wonder with 17 already have children?, jajajajja, but of course Noel, children may have about your period, but that we'll talk another day.
How easy is the life for her, hopefully never grow up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment