Sunday, March 23, 2008

Where Do You Buy Sand For Hurricane Lamps

disease Because I'm contradictory

laralalalaal How nice weekend .... me time to write that Dudley / Hermione I'll post that later, because now I am lazy pass the word (is a notebook) and to continue Nobody Knows and etcetera.
Well, enough chatter for now I recommend a couple of videos that make me cry like a bitch:

Tittle: [NaruSaku] Try
Song:
Try Artist: Nelly Furtado
Comments: is more like pro-Sakura but I love


LINK Tittle: Purely
Sasusaku Love Song: Hear you me
Artist: Jimmy Eat World
Comments: I love the song
LINK

Tittle: Behind this hazel
eyes Song: Behind this hazel eyes
Artist: Kelly Clarkson
Comments : God ... I remember this video and cry (I'm too sensitive at times .. uu)
LINK

And this makes me happy:
Tittle: Kakasaku
1000 miles Song: 1000 miles
Artist: Vanessa Carlton
Comments: is so well done ..
addictive
LINK
Hermione
And this is love ... (L) with the song Tittle

Superchick: Stand in the Rain
Song: Stand in the Rain
Artist: Superchik
Comments: Ahhh love Hermione (L) LINK



------------------------
Speaking of videos and music ... The songs and videos for SasuSaku always a horrible depression, I begin to mourn and no one saves me, I am a NaruSaku video and I laugh alone .. xD So I do not know what I like best.
Another little thing: ALWAYS Always Stand in the Rain song put it to Sakura, but she is ALL Superchick lyrics are totally Sakura .. very pro-woman, very revolutionary woman ... I do not know, I love.

Cuidanse and Happy Easter again: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment