Listening Hanna Montana I bring this fic I wrote yesterday in my night of madness ... xD Now I picked up a hobby that SasuSaku not even God takes me ... but while I'm finishing the first chapter of my long history NaruSaku, which is completely contradictory ... but I am so I let 'to do xD
At the same time I'm writing a time Dudley / Hermione for a challenge and I do not know how I'm going to end, I burned a few brain cells ... I'm writing fics
hundred at a time, I have an idea, write a paragraph and I make a mess of stories. Bueh
to ours:
At the same time I'm writing a time Dudley / Hermione for a challenge and I do not know how I'm going to end, I burned a few brain cells ... I'm writing fics
hundred at a time, I have an idea, write a paragraph and I make a mess of stories. Bueh
to ours:
Title: early morning
Punishment Genre: Drama
Rating: K + / PG
Summary: Can he make her stop mourn?
Take care ^ ^
Punishment Genre: Drama
Rating: K + / PG
Summary: Can he make her stop mourn?
Punishment mananeras
The first time he fell asleep in his life had to be the day of his first mission as a jounin.
And was not even combed when he found himself thinking about a cup full of steaming coffee.
why things never went as she wanted? It seemed that Kami-sama had a fixation with her and never feel satisfied with what he played.
Since childhood, when his parents never I bought the ice cream she wanted, until now, when Sasuke returned to Konoha.
Yes, he was back. Plus. Will take more seriously? Item No. negative. Dissatisfied again
Several tears escaped her eyes. But without knowing why.
All I knew was that I was more alone than ever, that although he knew he had passed his childhood, he felt more childish every day. That
least knew the more I saw and felt more dissatisfied as the days passed.
-Hn, Sakura
The last voice he thought he would hear echoed in the kitchen. Uchiha Sasuke spoke from the window. Sakura rushed to wipe the tears even though there were too many and the ninja and had seen.
"Do not spend, I know you cry.
- And? Anyway do not mind. She said trying to sound distracted.
"No, I do not care, but it will self-ruled entering the residence" You can not mourn for all choke on your stupid tears to escape reality because you do not like. Stop showing your weaknesses, is useless. Not, face it.
- Why?
Sakura wondered why I was saying that, but the Uchiha thought-or hoped-mean something else.
"Because end up crying on coffee and arriving later than Kakashi.
reached out and wiped a tear that ran down Sakura's neck.
-Naruto and Kakashi expected.
Sasuke went out the window without waiting and seeing as Sakura smiled shyly while closed fist decisively. ----------------------------
Tell me that this, perhaps then upload it to fanfic ... when I go laziness. It's LJ and it's addictive.
Take care ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment