Thursday, October 21, 2010

Desert Eagle 50 Airsoft For Sale



As stated in the entry, on Saturday I went to visit one of my best friends ~ we Hachiko and qe she had and I have always wanted to see. The thing is that even before he died the owner of Hachiko I was already crying .___. U! and I got worse when the poor Hachi waiting for its owner ;---;!! It broke my heart, -; U! and my friend laughing at me because I walked to noises while crying (if it was so well even had snot OTL). And at the end ce when it came out that there is a bronze statue in Shibuya said that when you go to Japan cry while someone takes my picture x'DU. Oh and also
school: I, this is the second week of school, and I will not be tomorrow because tomorrow starts the e___eU evening activities (including a guitar ~) and then bleh: I.

the teachers is more or less, if you miss last year with the teacher I had (the good thing is aunqe qe me *--* U-class science in chemistry in English who added this year. __.U-) and go on Wednesdays at 2:30 . __. .... THIS IS INJUSTICE! e______é! if by if it came out late! (7:30 am - 1:45 pm).

And so I better go I want to play sims 3 xD! and I have a task and work in team history later So we do best game and just a while bye

OTL: 3U

0 comments:

Post a Comment