Friday, July 9, 2010

Oil Of Oregano Internally For Acne

Both Friendship and holiday ...

Finally vacation! (Winter)
q What every student expected, a nice vacation, a break to torture, something to forget for a while at school.
But ... holidays are not only the best. You will not see your friends for 2 weeks, the think that ... you get melancholy, no?
All travel (or at least my closest) and one is alone ... Jaja
but are vacations so q books and notebooks metanselos by o. .. otherwise becoming addicted and have fun and be an idle!

Lately I have not had anything porq no internet and then when I porq me updated on all of the new season Capistrano q Qeri see ... q such Kuroshitsuji II came and take me for a surprise. Q
Now I'm so emotional as well as I would put some poems of friendship for me and for me (and I read q)

Friendship, as I have given

Friendship ... What is it?

Is it one that came that morning

and took me out to the country full of colors?

Is it that rings my bell

solitude and silence when I wake up?

Ahh, si. Amistad, que buena compañía haces.

Cuando me rodeas con tus brazos

y siento tu calor

Cuando me haces cosquillas

y río a carcajadas

Cuando con tus caricias yo pienso

que no hay nada mas maravilloso que tú

 

Oh, tú, amistad.

enemy of solitude and silence

saved me one day

these cornered me

with your ray of light emerging

light up my window and took me

to a place with so many colors

a place with so much light

a alegríay so

happiness infinite

You know I did

what

Have friends.

Ah, friendship ...

words can not describe

satisfaccióny all the joy.

rain disappears

and my inner turmoil

and I do not feel so miserable

for you, friend, I've saved.

Amistad, the largest so are you

and your sister love can only improve yourself

joyful others also

and draw to them that smile

one day accidentally painted on my face

and yet not erased by my own desire

Let others know how I feel.

Friendship, leave me speechless.

All that peer to pronounce my lips,

now trembling for those nostalgic memories,

the simplest and most appropriate

say and what many others forget:

Thanks.

Why do we separate?

Why we split if we were so close?

Why despise us if we wanted so much?

If we played together and laughed

If dreamed to draw a smile on the face of the other

If

wrote dances our games and hope

If it was so beautiful that friendship.

Can you set aside some time so beautiful?

Was so weak our friends who died with a snap?

If it was because of our differences is silly,

Everyone is different

If it was our fights disculpémonos

Nobody is to blame or we have both

Why we fight if no one wants it? Why

Why we fight when we hurt?

we parted Why, if we separate so

When he does not want?

Uhhh than inspiring> w \u0026lt;
one I just wrote (the first) I wrote the second
tieeeempooo ago (can not remember esq when)
well and emmm ... Bye ~ I let


0 comments:

Post a Comment