: D!
Name: Laura Andrade Becerra Diana
Age: 14
Birthplace: Zacatecas, Mexico
Date of Birth: 12/12/1995
Blood Type: O +
Height: 1.73 m : O
Amoroso State: Single
Good Points: Well not, many people have many different looks.
Bad Points: Sometimes I am very bitter and very introverted: S but sometimes I'm not, I go to the limits!
Hobbie: I like listening to music, dance, sleep and take pictures: D
Treasures: Perfume My album, my NDSi and my iPod: S
Idols: Fields definitely A ~ chan! I love it! and Ai Kago tmb: D Beatles say I think it would be much, obviously are here not to mention it xD
Animal: Tu seras it! D: \u0026lt;(Dog)
favorite phrase: : D As much as "Hush Bum!" Or nonsense xD
Favorite Colors: Pink, white and gold.
Important Things: For many things are important as my friends, school, my family, etc.
Well I think that's a push to meet me: D I leave also my pages for the visit okay?
Metroflog ; Twitter ; YouTube, Facebook
From: Diana ♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment