Friday, December 26, 2008

I Drink Before Going To Work

Tea time, dear puppet - a fanmix Sasosaku

Well, to be honest, the title has nothing in common with the songs or the couple, but I love the fanart in wich is sakura and sasori drinking tea or something and well... i made this.
its weird, I must admit, but its one of my favourites couples, and well... here it is..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic />


Après moi - Regina Spektor

I must go on standing
You can't break that which isn't yours
I must go on standing
I'm not my own, it's not my choice

Be afraid of the lame, they'll inherit your legs
Be afraid of the old, they'll inherit your souls
Be afraid of the cold, they'll inherit your blood

(sakura's POV)


Flathead - The Fratellis

She might just want my bones, you see
And hey, flathead, don't you get mean
She's the second best killer that I ever have seen

It's just so wrong, so very nice
I told you once and you killed me twice

(sasori's pov)


Im bored, You're amorous - Dear and the Headlights 

I'm fast approaching death
you aren't helping it
your smile's been losing it's charm
you still think you've got it
is this the best idea that you've ever had?

(Sasori's POV)

Your Honor - Regina Spektor

I kissed your lips and I tasted blood
I asked you what happened and you said there'd been a fight
You said: "I've been fighting for your honor, but you wouldn't understand,"

I said I don't kiss losers and I don't kiss winners
And I don't fight for honor 'cause we all are born sinners

(Sakura's POV)

He hit me (and it felt like a kiss) - The Crystals


He hit me and it felt like a kiss
He hit me but it didn't hurt me
He couldn't stand to hear me say

He hit me (da-da-da-ah) and it felt like a kiss (felt like a kiss)
He hit me (da-da-da-ah) and I knew he loved me
If he didn't care for me,
I could have never made him mad
But he hit me (da-da-da-ah) and I was glad

(Sakura's POV)

Rescued - Jack's Mannequin

But when it's quiet
Does she hear me?
Jettisoned to the center of the storm
And I'm thinking I'd prefer not to be rescued
And oh I can feel her
She's dying just to keep me cold
And I'm finally numb
So please don't get me rescued

(Sasori's POV)

please comment if you take or like :D
Ask if you want just one or two songs
ENJOY!


click here!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment