Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Meanings Brazilian Waxing

sonnoeli @ 2008-05-27T10: 48:00

Hi all, I feel my absence these past months, but I've been very busy, and also a little, quite low in mood, but hey I'm back, I'll put the lyrics of a song that describes how I feel, a kiss all.

smells just fucking sad smells
solitude, loneliness pendeja

lost in my eyes just have a great feel moisture
hole in my heart I feel shivers of anxiety

Where is the other part of my heart
Ay amor! Where you're going?
live? Where, where are you?

smells of sadness, this heart
know your pain knows no
.. smells of sadness, this heart of pain


know I need someone Someone
to love

need all my heart All I've been looking

Heaven, earth, sea and under stones

And even in the sun
Where is the other part of my heart Oh my love ..
Where you're going? Where to live ..
Where, where are you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment