Author: Claire
Fandom: Naruto
Claim: Sasuke / Sakura
Table: Senses
Number: # 01 Touch
Warnings: any
Title: while asleep
Notes: eaaaa, he does now? I do not know, I re hung.
WHILE YOU SLEEP
I went cautiously to the window, her breathing regular invited me to come, but it was better not to risk it and sat on the ledge. The cold wind gave me goosebumps but it did not matter. I watched her sleep.
So perfectly relaxed, confident that nothing will happen, his mouth slightly open and messy hair on the pillow.
slowly reach out my hand for anything in the world I want to wake up. And finally, the sky, skin creamy and smooth as silk Sakura, slipping through my fingers like pure water and that is what it is. Pura. I know I will not wake up, have a heavy sleeper. I know, there are now six months since the I sleep like an angel.
But frankly I do not care how you sleep, or her least. I am interested in your skin, the dermis delicate as cotton dotted with small scars from years as a ninja.
And I care about your hair, a pink cascade far from being tangled runs free in my hands.
I need, I need to touch the sky every night, walk the endless strands pink and the thousands of pores to feel good.
To feel complete. I do not want to wake up because I do not see her eyes, do not want to admit that desire.
Because then she would understand and not confuse things. I do not want it, want the softness it has. Just as well, stroke it while you sleep to the edge of madness. To the edge of insanity. If I could be all night at the mercy of the white skin of Sakura.
But I can not. Four in the morning, meet in an hour it will wake up not knowing that someone touched up the unimaginable.
is then wrap her thin face with my fingertips and I leave without a sound.
He thinks I do not know, but every night, I can feel his rough fingers on my skin ... While "sleep"
Author: Claire
Fandom: Naruto
Claim: Sasuke / Sakura
Table: Senses
Number: # 08
Warnings: none
Title: He who seeks finds
Notes: SUCKEA if I'm not almost-anything as, has some parts good, the worse the truth is not the best.
he who seeks finds
was absurd. The idea that the last of the Uchiha and the best medical ninja would have been lost was absurd.
were in the middle of a dreary forest for the Village of Roca and nothing had been achieved.
Sasuke stood for a second and pulled from his backpack a crumpled paper.
"Hell Naruto ... What you wrote here? wondered aloud
- What happens? Sakura said over his shoulder.
-Hn ... I have no idea where we are ...
"Come on, turn it over. Suggested the girl.
-Ma-pa ... to ... What the hell is that? Naruto fucking .... Does Ichiraku ? ARE YOU A NARUTO Sasuke ... screamed.
Sakura struck his forehead with the back of his hand, sighing heavily. Dropped through the branches and looked completely lost Sasuke
- Now what do we do?
-Go back and grind the Baka Naruto ...
The ninja raised an eyebrow and said to herself that neither he nor the Jinchuurinki change.
"I think it would be better to rest.
The Uchiha only said a few unintelligible words with pride too wounded and fell from the trees sitting on the grass.
Sakura tried not to look to not burst into a nervous breakdown ... completely lost in the middle of Konoha and supposedly Iwagakure ... and on top of everything. With Miss Congeniality 2008.
-Hn ... Sakura, go for a river ... You go where we came to see if you get something.
The doctor was not paying attention and did not see where it had been his teammate, and what Shikamaru was looking at the clouds. I had no desire to follow the orders of Sasuke, would not seem so docile. Minutes later decided to follow the instructions and ran into a BIG problem
Where do they come? Was it through the green trees? Or through the trees further green? A major dilemma in view of the difference.
opted to leave the green apple and go for the green-tree and went from branch to branch until you hear a river ...
"We each get"
landed in the side and walked distractedly. A voice brought to reality.
- What are you doing here? I sent to look for where we are. Sasuke said from the River.
-Sasuke-kun .... I ... I missed. Whispered embarrassed. Opposite her was an Uchiha wearing only underwear and did not seem even remotely annoying.
The young left the river and approached the girl. The droplets were falling throughout the body and Sakura could not stop looking. He stood in front of the ninja a few centimeters. The water was freezing, but Sakura temperature increased more and more.
- Sa-ku-ra not going to flight-per-der-te. Hissed the boy brushing his lips against the front of the pelirrosa.
She replied gulped hot and a brief "yes" but inside is contradicted. He thought that if every time would be lost like that ... it could be centuries in the middle of Suna.
Just comment: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment